4 Beiträge
arnickels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Double-sided gas fireplace - You guys have been so helpful about other aspects of planning our retirement home in NC that I thought I'd come back for more help. We are ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
arnickels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen lighting - Couple of questions since everyone gave me such good advice about drawers under the cooktop. How many pendants does an 85" island need? Ou... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
arnickels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for retirement home - We will be retiring in about 6-8 months. I will be meeting with our potential custom builder while in the Raleigh NC area next week. I hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
arnickels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recessed medicine cabinets needed - Help!! Our master bath (12x15) renovation is nearing completion & we just found out that we aren't going to be able to get recessed med... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare