5 Beiträge
Arrwin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the wallpaper! Where is it from? - Love the wallpaper! Where is it from?
    Kommentar
Arrwin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Reimagining a Tricky Soho Loft Kitchen. Need a Kitchen Island! :) - Hi Houzz friends! We were fortunate enough to purchase a loft in Soho, NYC. We are looking to renovate the condo including the kitchen. W... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    52 Kommentare
Arrwin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim Color or Foyer Color? - Should the foyer entryway be painted the trim color (white) or should we keep it the foyer color (beige)? Your suggestions much apprecia... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Arrwin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Ideas for Exterior Color (Less Church-like) and Some Added Curb Appeal? - Hi Houzz Experts! I am hoping to pick everyone's design-brain here. Exterior Color I wanted to get some of your ideas on exterior p... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Arrwin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Costs of outdoor grill? - What's the cost of an outdoor grill like this? I can probably do w/o the faucet hook up, but the fridge is nice. Thanks!
    5 Kommentare