35 Beiträge
Sue Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding a king bedspread - I am currently using a king duvet for our bedroom. But I really don’t like how skimpy it is. I’d rather try a roomy bedspread over a plain c... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    36 Kommentare
Sue Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with furniture placement around wood stove - We will be adding a wood stove to our colonial fireplace. I’m looking for help in arranging furniture for a cozy spot. The current recliners... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Sue Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with mantle art - These are pictures of my winter mantle during day and evening. I want to change it up for spring. Can not be more than 19” tall. We live in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Sue Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Sue Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice needed on painting 6 chairs - Hi all These 50 year old ladder backs were my mom’s. The years have taken a toll. Any suggestions on type of paint to use and technique? I... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Sue Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thinking of spring! need help on colors of flowers to compliment new - Hi all We changed the exterior paint color after completing our addition. I buy tons of baskets and annuals each spring. What colors do you ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Sue Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for size and type of dining table chandelier - Hi I have this large farm table in a big country room. The table fully extended is 108” (9 feet). What size chandelier would you recommend? ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Sue Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need your advice on flooring choice. - This is the hall that leads from mud room and garage to the rest of the house. The doors near the bench will be replaced by drywall. The clo... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Sue Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for spring/summer mantle - Easy to decorate for fall, Xmas, and winter but would like ideas for the spring. We live in the woods and I love rustic. No pastels or foo f... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Sue Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with better lighting - My kitchen needs better lighting. When preparing food by the sink, shadows make it hard to see even with the fan lights on. I could sure use... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...