71 Beiträge
AS _NJ ZONE 6B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is causing this damage to leaves? - I have them inside planted in pumice under grow lights. the plants that have this damage are not all next to each other. Is it some kind of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
AS _NJ ZONE 6B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can seeds withstand low temperatures? - I live on the easy coast US and ordered seeds from Germany. They shipped the very next day and arrived in US right when we are having our co... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
AS _NJ ZONE 6B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this really scale? - I sold this haworthia to someone and swear I did not notice anything abnormal when I shipped it, obviously I could’ve just been busy didn’t... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
AS _NJ ZONE 6B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cracked haworthia leaves? - This is the only haw I have with this problem. I got this maybe 10 months ago and it was not perfect looking when I got it but I think the p... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
AS _NJ ZONE 6B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Reply this Sharry Baby? - Very inexperienced with orchids but I went on a whim and got a Sharry Baby. Does it look like it needs to be repotted? I can’t even really s... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
AS _NJ ZONE 6B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Unpotting a big mama! - Just wanted to share some photos of a big mama I just unpotted. It was getting to the point where it was hard to get water in and the pumice... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
AS _NJ ZONE 6B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Use seedling heat mat? - When you guys grow from seed do you use a hea mat? I’m not sure if I should or not. I bought one that says it heats to 10-20 degrees more th... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
AS _NJ ZONE 6B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sowing lithops seeds - Has anyone ever used the "moist paper towel method" for sowing succulent seeds? Or strictly sow into potting medium right away?
    11 Kommentare
AS _NJ ZONE 6B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
soft conophytum - I have had a few conophytum for over a year and they haven't caused me any problems, I pretty much treat them the same as the rest of my suc... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
AS _NJ ZONE 6B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...