4 Beiträge
asdutoit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of wood has been used for the beams and frames? - I love this look. Can you tell me what type of wood is used for the beams and frame
    Kommentar
asdutoit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with design / layout of main bedroom - I am kind off useless with bedroom layouts especially on a new build. The main bedroom in this new house is about 18sqm and rectangular in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
asdutoit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with interior design of new house - We are currently in the process of having our house build. The architectural designs, for the externals of the house has been completed. H... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
asdutoit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Building new house from Plot and Plan. Need assistance with interior - Im in the process of have a house build that I bought using Plot and Plan. The physical layout of the house must remain as is, however the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar