8 Beiträge
Angela Shakespeare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain: Color, Brand and Process - Hi I am looking to go darker with the wood on our stairs (banister and steps), not changing risers nor railing. If going darker, do I need t... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Angela Shakespeare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain? Color and best Brand? - I am looking to change our current stairs to darker (keep white risers, just darker wood). Question, to stain darker do I need to heavily sa... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Angela Shakespeare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
who is the manufacturer of this banquette?
    1 Kommentar
Angela Shakespeare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to find a manufacturer who will make this amazing banquette, would you share whom made this one for you?
    3 Kommentare
Angela Shakespeare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you mind sharing the manufacturer who custom made this banquette? I cannot find anything that looks this amazing!
    2 Kommentare
Angela Shakespeare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who is the manufacturer of the banquet and where did you get the table? It's stunning!
    3 Kommentare
Angela Shakespeare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this banquette custom made? Would you mind sharing who made it?
    1 Kommentar
Angela Shakespeare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who made the leather L-shaped sectional/couch?
    3 Kommentare