19 Beiträge
Ashley A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
those darn weeds!? - Do you lay any weed barrier under your landscaping?
    1 Kommentar
Ashley A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fiddle Leaf Fig - Help With Branching! - This beauty is about 3 years old, It has definitely doubled in height. It started as a single upright branch. I have pruned branches hopin... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Ashley A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting soffits, fascia and gables....need suggestions - We have ordered new black windows, a black 4 lite door and are changing the exterior lights with a more contemporary style. Shutters are com... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ashley A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
window grilles - Are the window grilles all dark except the white one on the sided portion?
    Kommentar
Ashley A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front landscaping advice? - I bought some new grasses and put them in my existing landscaping and realized I wasn't happy. A few hours later much of what I had was gone... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Ashley A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my wisteria! - We recently purchased a home with a lot of plants, but I'm totally stumped about the wisteria. There was never something for the vine to cli... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Ashley A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture layout for long living room! - Our 60's ranch has a long front living space with beautiful large windows. We don't have this room set up and it is housing a couch, a large... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Ashley A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me choose windows for my 1960's ranch - I appreciate the advice I get from all of you. We are changing the original windows in our home, and I can't decide which style I like best.... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Ashley A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New windows for 60s bungalow - We are replacing our original wood windows but I'm having a hard time deciding. We are going with a taupe colour outside with white inside. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Ashley A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar    27 Stimmen
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...