9 Beiträge
Ashli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Ashli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions of this game room? - Hi Would you please share the dimensions of this space?
    Kommentar
Ashli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Dimensions? - Hi Would you mind sharing the dimensions of this space?
    Kommentar
Ashli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions? - Hi, I would love to know the dimensions of this space if you don't mind. I have a similar space, wondering if this layout would work
    Kommentar
Ashli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you mind sharing the dimensions of this space? - I have a room that I believe is about the same size, wondering if this setup would work.
    Kommentar
Ashli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you mind sharing the dimensions of this space? - I have a room that I think is similarly sized, and am wondering if this setup would work.
    Kommentar
Ashli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you mind sharing the dimensions of this space? - Trying to decide if my spare room is big enough for a comfortable billiards room. Thanks!
    3 Kommentare
Ashli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you mind sharing the dimensions of this space? - I have a room that looks like it is similar in size, trying to decide if it's big enough for a similar set-up! Thanks!
    Kommentar
Ashli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the dimensions of this space? - I have a room in my house I would love to turn into a media room, wondering if its large enough! Thanks!
    1 Kommentar