5 Beiträge
ashoelover hat eine Diskussion gestartet
who to hire to curate gallery wall - I have a large wall in my entrance hallway and want to have a gallery wall. Who do I hire to help with this? A designer or an art gallery? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
ashoelover hat eine Diskussion gestartet
gallery wall advice -size/layout - I have a large wall -11 feet and want to redo it as a gallery wall. I currently have two large (ikea) framed prints 40 x 55 each. The proble... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ashoelover hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dresser/mirror/tv advice - Help I just got this new dresser and need advice on what I should do regarding mirror/tv. I really don’t want to pay to move the tv/patch t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
ashoelover hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
ashoelover hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar