14 Beiträge
Alice Shoua hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shipping...How fast can I get it? - I really need this console before Thanksgiving, do you think that is possible? I am located in San Francisco, CA. Thank you
    Kommentar
Alice Shoua hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bed frame and tables - Hi, I love the design of this bed! Can you please tell me where they are from? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Alice Shoua hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring? - Hi, I love how the floor flows from inside to outside using the same material. Could you please tell me what the flooring is? Thank you
    Kommentar
Alice Shoua hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there a fan/vent above the stovetop? - I love the narrow profile above the stove but I am wondering if there is a vent inside and if so who is the manufacturer? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Alice Shoua hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your designs...and floor details? - Hello, I love your designs. Do you do consultations? Also, what is this floor? Thank you, Alice
    Kommentar
Alice Shoua hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors...please? - Hello, Could you please tell me what these floors are? I would really appreciate it.
    4 Kommentare
Alice Shoua hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood? - Hi, Could you please tell me the wood and finish?
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Alice Shoua hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors? - Hi, I'd like to repeat the previous question...what is the wood type and finish please? These floors are beautiful.
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Alice Shoua hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Hi, the flooring is beautiful. Could you please tell me what kind of wood and finish it is? Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Alice Shoua hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Doors? - What is the brand of sliding doors?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...