6 Beiträge
Ashton Kellar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtains or no curtains? - My new place has blinds if need for privacy but I’ve been pulling them completely open to let in the max amount of light. Are curtains still... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Ashton Kellar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I buy a gray or black leather sectional? - Is it difficult to decorate with a black couch?
    2 Kommentare
Ashton Kellar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Review of Pottery Barn Westan dinning chair? - I’m considering these chairs and was wondering if any of you have these chairs. If so, could you offer me some feedback? https://www.potter... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Ashton Kellar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How would you decorate this wall? - Should I consider the vault in the wall? Should I hang more than one picture in the ”dinning area? shoukd I stack pictures? should I put a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ashton Kellar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I remove a wall separating my foyer and kitchen? - We are about to start my kitchen remodel. we are going to remove the half wall above the bar, lower the bar to an island, and mush the islan... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Ashton Kellar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Complementary color for mindful gay cabinets - We are remodeling our kitchen which is part of our great room with vaulted ceilings. The room has huge north facing windows, one west window... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare