7 Beiträge
Ashley Lathrop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck Tile dilemma - I want to do black 6x24 herringbone pattern on my indoor/outdoor covered deck floor. Some are telling me it’s too busy. I’m going for the mo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Ashley Lathrop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Built In Message Center anyone? - Has anyone installed a built-in message center on the side face of your cabinets like the ones Kraftmaid and Thomasville offer? What do you ... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Ashley Lathrop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repairing a vent hood with a cover - We are designing our kitchen and want a white shaker style cover over the vent hood. Are you able to remove or repair the vent hood in case ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Ashley Lathrop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone install Coretec Manor Oak? - Would love to see any photos.
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Ashley Lathrop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Provenza LVP sample boards MIA in Los Angeles?? - Why can't I find any retailers that have sample boards of Provenza LVP?? I've called 6 or 8 different retailers and no one has them! I cal... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Ashley Lathrop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring color? - Thoughts on this flooring in the top photo with this new white kitchen design in the bottom photo? Need second and third opinions.
    12 Kommentare
Ashley Lathrop hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Republic LVP in Chestnut Oak reviews and photos - Has anyone installed Republic SPC LVP in Chestnut Oak? Would love your feedback and photos!
    Kommentar