13 Beiträge
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone have Vanessa Bell? - Looking for any U.S. gardeners who are growing Vanessa bell. The flowers are gorgeous! I just hope they don't shatter too quickly.
    9 Kommentare
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinions on Graham Thomas? - I love the pure rich yellow of GT, how does he do for you all? Does he rebloom well? I would appreciate if the Florida gardeners gave their ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Your opinions on Scepter d' isle? - Thinking of getting scepter d' isle, does it shatter fast? Does it keep it's cupped form warm weather? Ive read of it's myrrh fragrance, but... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do bolero and nahema do in warm weather? - I'm most interested in seeing if they can keep their form in warmer weather, have a reasonably high petal count, and look decent. Are they h... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is bolero suitable for south florida? - Have any south Floridians here grown bolero? I'm in love with the bloom form, button eye, and shiny petals it has at times. What i want to k... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for cuttings! - Hi everyone! I'm looking to see if anyone is kind enough to sell me some cuttings of these unpatented varieties, I want rooted cuttings. I w... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Late DA shipments - Last time I Checked the da website, they are sending bareroots in March to zone 10. This concerns me because by the middle of March here the... Lesen Sie mehr
    124 Kommentare
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone excited for the 2021 DA U.S. Introductions - I checked the US David Austin website and the pictures for Gabriel Oak and Eustacia Vye are up! Sadly they are not available for pre-order y... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My rose list for 2021 - Hey Everybody! These are the DA roses i plan on getting for 2021. I live in 10b South Florida and chose these roses off reviews for their g... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Bp37 Zone 10 South Florida hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Harlow Carr or Desdemona? - I've looked at reviews here for both roses and I am still conflicted. I am in South Florida I don't mind lots of thorns and I want strong ol... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...