7 Beiträge
Angela Stiggins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entryway - I would really like to replace my small entryway ceiling fan with something like this but I have a ranch style home so my ceilings are only ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Angela Stiggins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimension - Hello, I'm considering using this type of treatment on the side window by my front door. Is it possible to get this in the dimension of 80"H... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Angela Stiggins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Shelf - Any information you can give on the wall shelf/mantel?
    1 Kommentar
Angela Stiggins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this come as a set with the chairs? - Is there a price for the complete set including 4 chairs or if not as a set then maybe the price of the chairs individually?
    2 Kommentare
Angela Stiggins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Description says for kitchen & bath?? - Could I possibly use these knobs to replace my bedroom furniture hardware?
    4 Kommentare
Angela Stiggins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DIYer trying to recreate my bedroom after this design. Need help! - Hi Trent, I have finally chosen on design, them & color to re-model/decorate every room in my home and I'm starting with my own bedroom.... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Angela Stiggins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Perfection!!! Color, layout, style!!! Need advice... - I rent my home so I'm limited to what I can do to decorate/remodel. I currently have G-shaped kitchen with flat panel cabinets in honey map... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare