13 Beiträge
astridh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who was the creator of this gorgeous custom chandelier? - I'd like to order something similar for my own house.
    Kommentar
astridh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Source of these light fixtures - They look like custom made from Steven Handelman Studios in Santa Barbara, California. You can look at their website. I have ordered lights ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
astridh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
chandeliers - This home is so beautiful. I live in Monterey California and have a Spanish Colonial home. These chandeliers are exactly what I have been lo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
astridh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love these chandeliers - Can you tell me where you got them?
    Kommentar
astridh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the wrought iron outdoor furniture! - I have been looking for something just like this! Can you share the source?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
astridh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the blue and white fabric? - You have used so many fabulous fabrics in the home. I would especially like to know the source of the blue and white one in the back pillows... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
astridh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
astridh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
astridh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
astridh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone know what tile this is? - I am looking for something like this to use in my bathroom.
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...