13 Beiträge
Wil Ng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the stone work! - Please let me know the company that makes the landscape stone retaining walls and the coping. I am in love with the modern clean look! Pleas... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Wil Ng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the stone! - I am in love with the stone you've chosen for this project. Where did you purchase it from? I love the pavers, the retaining walls and the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Wil Ng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior colour - Hi, What is the colour for the front pillars and all the trim? It's lovely.
    1 Kommentar
Wil Ng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour are the posts? - Beautiful job! Can you tell me the name of the white / off white colour that was used for the columns (with the recessed panels) of the hous... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Wil Ng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior colours suggestions please! - Hi Design savvy folks, We are in the process of revamping the exterior of our house. We are removing the vinyl siding to the front and side ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Wil Ng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to buy these outdoor modern sconces? - Hi there, I'm trying to source out the modern sconces seen in this picture. I"m located in Toronto, Canada. Any help would be most appr... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Wil Ng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Wil Ng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Wil Ng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi! Where are the faucets from? - What style / model are the faucets? Thanks in advance!
    2 Kommentare
Wil Ng hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucets - Where are the faucets from?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...