5 Beiträge
ATHENA BARCHINI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shrink master bedroom for bathroom? Help! - Hi everyone. I'm preparing to redo our 50 year old master bath. It's pretty tiny, only 7'.1" x 6'6". Our contractor/designer reall... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
ATHENA BARCHINI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there a minimum ceiling height recommendation? - My ceilings are about 7'8" high. I love this chandelier and would love to install it in my master bedroom, but I'm worried that even with ad... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ATHENA BARCHINI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the backsplash! - I am finishing my kitchen remodel and I have similar colors in cabinets and granite. Can you tell me the color and make of the tile? Thank y... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
ATHENA BARCHINI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the use of space! What are the kitchen and island dimensions please? Thank you! - I am in the process of designing a kitchen remodel and my kitchen footprint is similar, although not quite as long as this one. I would love... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar