29 Beiträge
athomeeileen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Space Requirements - We are renovating to have his and hers bathrooms in the master bedroom. The space for my bathroom is 7’x14’. I will have a soaking tub at th... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
athomeeileen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beach House Kitchen Help - I’ve gotten great help with previous kitchen questions, I’m back for more help. We have 10-12 people here regularly. Kitchen is small and dy... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
athomeeileen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how many inches for walkway? - How much space do I need for kitchen entry here? The left will be wall ovens, the right will be upper and lower cabinet. No obstructions pas... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
athomeeileen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are all drawers really better? - I know the mantra is that drawers are better than cabinets. Is this a fact or more of a trend in kitchen design? I can put all bottom drawer... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
athomeeileen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please Review New Kitchen Plan - Hello all. The kitchen is awkward. There dining area is where the scribbled out area is. I want to change the 36 range to a 48 Aga Elise and... Lesen Sie mehr
    126 Kommentare
athomeeileen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will a 24” Whitehaven Short Apron Fit a 27” Base? - I’d like to put at 24” Whitehaven Short Apron sink in a 27” sink base cabinet in my laundry room. Would that fit properly?
    5 Kommentare
athomeeileen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Layout! Hubby wants awkward design! - Please help with this layout! Met with KD yesterday, hubby and contractor are requesting renderings with a peninsula going out into the oct... Lesen Sie mehr
    42 Kommentare
athomeeileen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Reno'ing Again...Out of Ideas! Overwhelmed! Please help me! - In the past 16 mos I've renovated our main home kitchen and our entire beach house. Main home is very rustic, log cabin...cream distressed c... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
athomeeileen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you id this granite? - I’m not 100% sure the countertop is granite, although it looks like it to me. Can anyone id?
    2 Kommentare
athomeeileen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thassos with Madre Perola??? - Hi all! I have SW Bright White cabinets with Madre Perola quartzite counters. Counters are mostly taupe with green undertones and veining. F... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...