13 Beiträge
atlnative hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with proportions - We are updating a large room, 19.5 x 43 feet. The last piece to be done is a fireplace/tv feature wall and I’d like some input on proportion... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
atlnative hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recs for replacement floor color/tone - Our lake house is in the Ga mountains. We had a water heater leak on the terrace level and so it's time to remove the carpet and put in new ... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
atlnative hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
atlnative hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
atlnative hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for things to go above bed and beside tables - The headboard and footstool I've purchased and want to keep along with the lamps and curtains. They are an oatmeal linen color and the color... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    180 Kommentare
atlnative hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I put anything on the side? - Our backyard has this shed and I find myself wanting to put something on it. I grew up in the south and barns always either had "see rock c... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
atlnative hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will the color last? - Will this color fade if left outside as the description says is an option?
    1 Kommentar
atlnative hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will the color stay if it's left outside? - I want to use this as a side table outside.
    1 Kommentar
atlnative hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain installation - Would like to know how the curtains are installed. The name of the mechanism in the ceiling and are they controlled remotely? Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
atlnative hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door suggestions? - We are in the suburbs of Atlanta and need to replace our front door unit. The door gets a lot of afternoon heat so the current wood door is... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...