11 Beiträge
atz_r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiling in a cloakroom - Hello, I am renovating my home and building a cloakroom utilising under stairs space. The cloakroom has no window. I have white toilet basi... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
atz_r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Under wall cabinet sockets - Hello, I am trying to find plug sockets that would be affixed to under the wall cabinet in my kitchen (so that they dont intrude on the spl... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
atz_r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Range cooker advice - Hello, I am in the process of designing my cooker and have a couple of design dilemmas that I would like some help on. Whilst we are curren... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
atz_r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help requested - Floorplan re-config for utility/shower-room - Hello, I am re-configuring an existing space to allow for a hallway, utility and shower room. This space is in the middle of the house, an... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
atz_r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Position of roof lantern(s) and french vs sliding doors - Hello, We are about to finalise our potential single-storey extension of a 1930s semi-detached build and would like some advise. Question 1 ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
atz_r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Moveable partition wall between kitchen and family room - Hi, I am planning an extension and need some help. I am building out a rectangular "garden" room, about 7.5m wide by 5m depth o... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
atz_r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help please - where to position rooflight in garden room - Hi, I have a 1930s semi-detached house, where the garden is westerly facing, so the current side and back of the house gets a lot of natural... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
atz_r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Extension - where to place the kitchen? Ideas welcome - Hello, I am in the process of planning a single storey extension on a 1930s 3-bedroom semi-detached house, and would like some general advic... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
atz_r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mix/match countertops with Moroccan floor tiles + ques re cooker hobs - Hi, We are finally renovating our kitchen and would like some advice please about a) overall colour scheme, b) installing 2 different types... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
atz_r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help pls:Mixed worktops w/ county kitchen & Moroccan-style floor tiles - Hi, We are finally renovating our kitchen and would like some advice about installing 2 different types of kitchen worktops: granite and woo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...