47 Beiträge
audreycw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful home. wallpaper? - Are you able to tell me what wallpaper this is? Thank you!
    Kommentar
audreycw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful vanity - Hello! Beautiful cabinetry! Could you tell me the color of this piece?
    1 Kommentar
audreycw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
trimwork is amazing - Do you know how this was constructed? I see it is a little different in each area of the house which is really pleasing. I am trying to fing... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
audreycw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
awesome pantry! - Would you mind helping me understand how to support a pantry door like this? Multiple cabinetry people have told me it can’t be done because... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
audreycw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pantry construction - This is a beautiful pantry. I love it. I have been told by multiple people that we cannot put shelves on the inside of the door or the doors... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
audreycw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stunning, fun home - I love so many things about this. Would you share where the living room curtains are from?
    Kommentar
audreycw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hello! another beautiful home!! - What is that deep, sensual blue wall material in the bar area? Wall paper? Tile? It’s wonderful. And I love all the textures and colors - ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
audreycw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
oh my goodness!!!! This house is delicious!!! perfect! - This is so wonderful to experience. Every photo is a moment that I can feel in all my senses. The textures, the world, nature, color, old an... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
audreycw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful living room light. - Would you be able to share who makes that light?
    1 Kommentar
audreycw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
amazing water feature - how deep? - Hello! I have loved this picture for YEARS. I’m ready to make a feature in my yard! Is this human made? How deep is this water? I’m just hop... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...