4 Beiträge
auntbee539 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this type of hardware called? - I love the knob/latch system on these cabinets and would like to just buy the hardware and add it to an existing cabinet but I haven't been ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
auntbee539 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Wanted: Submitting An Article - Okay after much searching and much failure, I am asking if anyone can help me with, "How to Submit an Article to Houzz". I want to use some ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
auntbee539 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Something Like Subway Tile But Not - I just bought a gorgeous 1952 Wedgewood stove (see photo) that will the focal point of my upcoming kitchen remodel. The upper cabinets will ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
auntbee539 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glossy hexagon tiles - I've been looking EVERYWHERE for large, glossy hexagon tiles! Can you please tell me where you found these? Brand etc...?
    Kommentar