9 Beiträge
aussiekk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are these tiles acceptable? - Many of the carrara tiles in our new shower have small chip holes and marks. I'd love to hear from professionals - is this acceptable? .
    7 Kommentare
aussiekk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Appliance pull to match Restoration Hardware Bistro - Hi, Has anyone found an appliance pull (integrated refrigerator) that matches the 8" Bistro?
    1 Kommentar
aussiekk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Digital 'painting' - Where's a good source for digital blowup of a section of a dutch/renaissance painting, like this one?
    Kommentar
aussiekk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the bed? - Who is the manufacturer of this bed?
    1 Kommentar
aussiekk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the bed - who makes it? - I'd love to know who manufactures this bed
    1 Kommentar
aussiekk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the bed? - I Love the bed - can you please tell me who makes it?
    Kommentar
aussiekk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
aussiekk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
aussiekk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height - What is the ceiling height of this room and in general throughout this gorgeous house?
    3 Kommentare