23 Beiträge
auteck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fall Applications for Spring Diseases of Warm Season Turf - For those of you growing Bermuda or Zoysia in zone 6, 7, and 8. RIGHT NOW is the time of year to be planning and/or applying your first rou... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
auteck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Winterkill on Warm Season Grasses - From NCSU: http://www.turffiles.ncsu.edu/Alerts.aspx#004844
    Kommentar
auteck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Northen Stripes - Some pictures of stripped cool season grasses: Go ahead and post pictures of your stripped cool season grass.
    5 Kommentare
auteck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lawn Mower's Replacement Tires??? - Hello: I have a Troy Bilt lawn mower that needs new tires, but can't seem to find any. What I have found on eBay is the wheel with the tires... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
auteck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lawn Mowers Need to be Re-designed (from an old thread) - Looks like they killed the old thread? Tom something was the OP. He was industrial design student back in 2006 if some one remembers? Ok, m... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
auteck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Battle between John Deere, Cub Cadet, Honda, and Husqvarna - Hello all: I'm looking to purchase one of the following mowers and I'd like your opinion: 1.- John Deere JS45, 21" deck, B&S OHV 8.... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
auteck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hydretain and Hydrasoil - Who has used this product? http://www.reidfarmers.co.nz/assets/seeds/turf/documents/non%20seeds/soil%20wetting/04.pdf Good, bad?
    Kommentar
auteck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fluid Film or Mo-Deck ? - I'm looking to purchase one of these two products to spray my mower, but don't know much about them. Has anyone here used any of these two ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
auteck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
For Those Warm Season Grass Experts - A friend of mine sodded 2 years ago 5,000 sf of Meyer Zoysia. After two full record-breaking summers, Meyers has performed very poorly at be... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
auteck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
i'm thinking about overseeding my kbg with ttprg - I'm really tired of watering my grub damaged overseeded KBG lawn by hand and getting poor results. The heavy reins from last week washed a l... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...