5 Beiträge
aviolich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rain head shower and lighting (shadows) - I have a 58" x 58" shower with a rainhead on an 11" shower arm. I have 9' ceilings and the shower arm is 8' off floor. I am p... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
aviolich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops - Are those coured in place concrete or a quartz? If quartz, can you let me know the brand and color? Thanks
    Kommentar
aviolich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
concrete finish - Love the concrete work - is that a trowel or broom finish on concrete? Was there any color added?
    Kommentar
aviolich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
concrete finish - Love the concrete work - is that a trowel or broom finish on concrete? Was there any color added?
    Kommentar
aviolich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dealers? - I am in the Bay Area - where can I source this door>
    1 Kommentar