7 Beiträge
awherb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does the surface absorb condensation? - Our dining table is a mid-century treasure -- protecting it is extremely important. It is newly acquired and virtually undamaged. I need c... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
awherb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stainless steel back splash panel information - How can this be affixed to the wall between range and microwave oven? Can I do it myself with good results?
    4 Kommentare
awherb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lamp wrongly attributed to Arne Jacobsen - The painting is of the Poul Hennigsen PH5 pendant lamp, circa 1925. Whoever painted it has made a significant error in attribution.
    1 Kommentar
awherb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this available in black? - Are there photos that show the back of the piece?
    1 Kommentar
awherb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Source of under-counter storage drawers in kitchen? - I haven't been able to find any manufactured pull-out shelves for under-counter storage that don't require doors over the units. These are ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
awherb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
awherb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar