4 Beiträge
axbourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about late season planting in NC - Hey guys, This is my second year doing our Garden, its about 1/8 acre or so, growing mainly potatoes beans and corn. I have a few onions an... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
axbourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where do I go from here? Rehab my Lawn - I purchased my new house last fall and have started trying to rehabilitate my lawn. Right now its about 50% tall coarse Fescue, 10% Fine Fes... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
axbourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No Fescue Germination after 10 days - Last Saturday on March 8, I used a seeder to seed my front lawn with Vigoro RTF tall Fescue. I used 20 lbs on 5400 sqft. I covered any bare ... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
axbourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with my lawn - Hi, I moved into my house a couple months back. The Lawn has been neglected for years on end. I am a new homeowner so I am trying to figure ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare