47 Beiträge
Ayelet Stuhl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
adding kitchen Peninsula - We are adding a peninsula to our kitchen (50x52”) Our kitchen - IKEA Ringhult doors, high gloss white. White oak shelves. Pure white Caesers... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
Ayelet Stuhl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
applying wood veneer to IKEA godmorgon drawer? - We are looking to apply veneer to ikea Godmorgon drawer. Did anyone tried it? We are not novice “carpenters”, we recently made floating she... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ayelet Stuhl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shower /tub / handheld combo valve - I’m hoping someone can help…. We are renovating our bathroom. We are looking to have a shower head, separate handheld piece, and a tub spout... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Ayelet Stuhl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor and Decor Lenox Estate - Hi, Bought Duralux Lenox Estate (Vinyl) at Floor and Decor. I am now looking for matching stair nose and was wondering id anyone has simila... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Ayelet Stuhl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
delta R22000 MultiChoice Universal Valve - Installed the delta multichouce valve. I can’t figure out what I did wrong that the white piece inside show….. I tried pushing it in… the ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Ayelet Stuhl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
suspended ceiling - Hi! We installed suspended ceiling in the basement. There are gaps between the tiles and the grid. What did I do wrong??? Tiles are 2x4 gene... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ayelet Stuhl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Schluter Shower Pan - We are going to install Schluter shower pan. We are using large format tiles 12x24 for the walls. We are going to leave the 2 bottom rows of... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Ayelet Stuhl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any recommended vanity RTA cabinet with modern slab doors? - Looking to assemble a vanity myself. modern style. looking for recommendation of company / website where I can order good quality cabinets /... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Ayelet Stuhl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
floating shelves in kitchen - We want to install floating shelves in the kitchen above the counter. We are worried about how the shelves will affect our space if they are... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Ayelet Stuhl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen backsplash ideas - Thanks to this forum we got nice results with our kitchen projects. I want a whole wall (above the stove and around the hood) tiles. Looking... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...