10 Beiträge
aypcarson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Raised beds on a slope - Hi, I used to have a potager with raised beds made of boards. At the time, our backyard was nice and flat so it was easy to design it. We m... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
aypcarson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red lily beetle - Hi all, New to Long Island (north shore), moved from Mass (south shore..hence the name) and am planting new gardens. I was wondering if the... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
aypcarson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Potager - Hello friends, We have relocated to Long Island and have a completely different styled home. In Mass, I had a colonial and now I have a tud... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
aypcarson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring potager - I took a few pictures of my spring potager. We are enjoying fresh salad every evening. Delicious! I hope you are enjoying yours. Lettuce and... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
aypcarson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Peas planted then snow - I thought that I would take a chance this year and plant my peas (snow and sugar snap) around St. Patrick's day. I seem to always be too lat... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
aypcarson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Started seeds today, how about you? - Hi all, I started some seeds today (tomatoes, broccoli, swiss chard, spinach, onions, peppers) and it felt great to get my fingers dirty! A... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
aypcarson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Running out of room! - I can't believe that I am saying this as my garden is huge! I got a little too enthusiastic this winter with my seed starting and now I am r... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
aypcarson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
After the Blizzard - Well, it was a long, cold day yesterday. I sat inside and knitted (my other passion) in front of a toasty fire. Much of the day the snow was... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
aypcarson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
JustJoeyGirl-advice wanted please! - Hi, I have been admirering your moon garden and it is something that I have wanted. I just finshed making my bed and here are a few picture... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
aypcarson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help...late to harvest garlic! - This is my first attempt at growing garlic. I planted the cloves last fall and they did beautifully all season. Of course, while I was away ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare