6 Beiträge
b651 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Metal Art Hanging Help - We bought a metal sun to put on the porch wall, but we are wondering how to hang it now. We have vinyl siding so we are scared to put a nail... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
b651 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Welcoming Front Porch! - I've been trying to make the front porch more inviting and welcoming. I want it to be more like a room instead of just a place that people w... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
b651 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Welcoming Front Porch! - I've been trying to make the front porch more inviting and welcoming. I want it to be more like a room instead of just a place that people w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
b651 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Rug - We're trying to decide whether or not to get a rug for the room. Can you please tell me your opinions? If you think so, please give me idea... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
b651 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room Help - We have been buying prices for our Living Room. We recently bought the white claw foot table. Now we're trying to figure out what kind of la... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
b651 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom help - We are trying to figure out what to put over the bed. We are planning on changing the comforter to white with throw pillows with colors like... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare