192 Beiträge
Babka NorCal 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any interest in Old Hosta Journals, Hosta Mags? - Any interest in any old Hosta publications? Zilis' spiral Hosta Handbook, 2001 Hosta Magazines by Len Phillips from 2002 Hosta Journals from... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Babka NorCal 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OBL First to Flower 2025 - I posted my OBL flowering in November of 2024, it DID go dormant. Well, now, wouldn't you know here it is the first one flowering for 2025.... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Babka NorCal 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OBL First to flower - Not sure if I had one flower so early here, as I've slacked off taking annual photos, but Mother's Day will be a toast to Olive Bailey Langd... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Babka NorCal 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Olive Bailey Langdon, first to flower here. - Not sure if I had one flower so early here, as I've slacked off taking annual photos, but Mother's Day will be a toast to Olive Bailey Langd... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Babka NorCal 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fagus pendula purpurea (dwarf weeping purple beech tree) - We've had this magnificient tree for over 25 years. Recently the bark has begun oozing black goo. I sprayed the patches that have cracks in... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Babka NorCal 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Olive Bailey Langdon Hosta blooming Nov. 7th - We had a hot bunch of days in October here, and while most of my hostas are winding down, OBL and Remember Me, and several others are not sh... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Babka NorCal 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone else bothered by the AHS October Newsletter? - The AHS e-newsletter is available to everyone, even those who are not members. AHS e-newsletter link I am not happy to see a review of the P... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Babka NorCal 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Went looking for 'Skywriter' hosta - The recent thread with pics of Dan Wol's seedlings prompted me to do some searching. He has a Facebook page but I'm not a Facebooker. He s... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Babka NorCal 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I eliminate "best answer" from showing up? - I am real close to not coming back to Houzz Garden Web. -Babka
    14 Kommentare
Babka NorCal 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help ID this weed please. Very prolific! - This little plant is showing up everywhere in my yard here in Silicon Valley. Looks delicate, but feels rough on my fingers when I pull it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...