19 Beiträge
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
For a 48" round kitchen table - Hi, I'm looking for a curved, armless banquette like yours but our table is in a breakfast nook and is only 48" around. It would be an idea... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the size of the dog bone in inches? - What is the size of the dog bone?
    1 Kommentar
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Knobs for bathroom - I like how the knoblike on the Houzz site but I had a hard time trying to get through your catalogue, using only an iPhone. Would you please... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size - Does this mirror come in one size larger? Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gift - How does the box open? Just a lifted lid? Would it be possible to attach an heirloom hardware with two holes drilled? Thanks. Barbara
    1 Kommentar
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Smaller size? - I love these so much. I'm planning to teams, paint and get new hardware for my bathroom vanity. I'd need 8 smaller knobs. Do you have them? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Depth - What depths tress and pillow top will be accommodated?i need aonimum of 18". Think a!
    1 Kommentar
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rubber gasket? - Does the canister have a rubber gasket on the lid for freshness?
    1 Kommentar
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Price change - I purchased one of these copper organizers about two months ago for $155. I immediately tried to buy another but the site said No Longer Av... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tried to find out cost and perhaps order but it's not available on web - Interesting light attachment but I can't find the information in size, price, how to order.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...