19 Beiträge
Beth Werner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Protective finish on painted steel exterior doors - We just had our exterior doors painted and I was wondering if there was something I could seal the paint with to protect them from the weath... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Beth Werner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior door dilema - We are replacing our exterior front door which has a southern exposure. We want to do a dark navy blue to match our shutters but I am afrai... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Beth Werner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Denatured alcohol vs Mineral Spirits - I am stripping my window sills and ledges because of weathering from the sun. The stripper I am using tells me to clean the sills with denat... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Beth Werner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen cabinet makeover - Another picture if cabinets
    Kommentar
Beth Werner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen cabinet makeover - We just had new flooring installed and I want to update our 30 year old cabinets. My husband will not replace them because we had new coun... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Beth Werner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Agitator or no agitator - We are looking to purchase a new washer and am wondering if I should get one with an agitator or without an agitator, it is just my husband ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Beth Werner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What direction to run IVC Moduleo Embellished Luxury Vinyl Planks - I have a question on the installation of Moduleo Embellished Vinyl Planks, Castle Oak 55465. Is there a certain direction they need to be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Beth Werner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you paint ceramic towel and paper holders? - We are updating our 30 year old bathroom and am wondering if there is a way to paint the old ceramic towel bars and paper holder?
    2 Kommentare
Beth Werner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you paint ceramic towel and paper holders? - We are updating our 30 year old bathroom and was wondering if there was a way to paint ceramic towels bars and the paper holder?
    4 Kommentare
Beth Werner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for a way to remove 25 year old linoleum - Looking for some advice on how to remove glued down linoleum? We removed all the linoleum (2 layers worth) in our kitchen, bath and laundry... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...