24 Beiträge
bacclady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely Powder Room! - I was trying to describe "transitional, yet timeless, tropical", and then I stumbled upon this lovely powder room. It feels so goo... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
bacclady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Striking art! - Please provide details about the painting. I think the signature is "DeKapo", but I'm not certain.
    Kommentar
bacclady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Details about the rug? - What a great rug! Please share the brand and name. Thanks.
    Kommentar
bacclady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What a unique ceiling fixture! - Are you able to share the manufacturer and model name of the ceiling fixture. The flat profile is beautiful! Thank you.
    Kommentar
bacclady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful chairs! - Is the tan portion of these chairs a light, linen fabric? Any info you can provide is appreciated. Thank you!
    Kommentar
bacclady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Bed! - Please share the bed's manufacturer and style. Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
bacclady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artist? - Please share the artist of that stunning piece over the fireplace. Thank you.
    2 Kommentare
bacclady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artists? - The art pieces in this home are beautiful - vibrant, evocative, and sized just right for each space! Would you share any information you ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bacclady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the arm chairs! - I love the fabric on the two chairs! Please provide the manufacturer name and style. Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
bacclady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Koi wall art? - I would love to know more about the koi wall art. It adds the perfect punch of color and warmth to this bath. What, exactly, is it - tile?... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...