41 Beiträge
bagofchips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does your KitchenAid dishwasher fan run during all wash cycles? - I have a two year old KA DW (KDTM504EPA0). Recently I discovered that at least on the EXPRESS wash cycle the fan does not run during final ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bagofchips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gas fireplace barrier screen: repair tear by replacing the mesh? - I have a gas fireplace with a barrier screen as pictured here. (You may not be able to see two small tears in it but they are there.) Ques... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
bagofchips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Increasing the flow rate to > .5gpm on a 1/4" beverage faucet - I have a decent (aesthetically) beverage dispenser from Newport Brass. But inside it's just a 1/4" connect to PE tubing and then in tur... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
bagofchips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Honed & filled travertine tile in shower - to seal or not - I've read conflicting advice about whether I should seal travertine honed / filled tile in shower (walls / floor). Some say water is the ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bagofchips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
UV oil finish hardwood floors: cleaning and maintenance? - If you have UV oil finish floors (Castle Combe, Provenza, Royal Oak, DuChateau), how do you care for them? My manufacturer (Royal Oak) like ... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
bagofchips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to pick a color pattern for subway tile (4 colors, running bond) - Backsplash install is soon. How can I go about picking a pattern for subway tiles if doing four colors? Is it as simple as an algorithm? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bagofchips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets with Seedy Art Glass: texture or smooth side facing out? - We have cabinets formed into a hutch in the dining room. Uppers are going to get art glass, specifically seedy. The cabinets are white, shak... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bagofchips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Microwave drawer - down-vented moisture onto cabinet front beneath? - I happen to have the newer-model Sharp 24" drawer, but I think this could be an issue w/ multiple (maybe not all) micro drawers (esp si... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
bagofchips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walk-in shower fixed glass panel: code and reach to valve handle? - We have a new walk-in shower w/ a curb. It's about 5' wide and 3' deep. You face it from the longer side, handle / head is on right side. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bagofchips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to darken cultured / manufactured stone (Eldorado etc) - (x-post from fireplaces as this goes beyond fireplaces) I have a new fireplace with Eldorado Stone surrounding it. It looks great but the st... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...