16 Beiträge
BahamaDan Zone 12b Subtropics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ants on Oroblanco Grapefruit Flowers - Hello, My Oroblanco Grapefruit that I bought this summer is flowering for the first time this winter and I'm noticing some ants in the flow... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
BahamaDan Zone 12b Subtropics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Possible Persian Lime Sunburn - Hullo all, wondering if these spots I noticed on the new growth on my Persian Lime is sunburn? It has been raining for a couple weeks (unse... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
BahamaDan Zone 12b Subtropics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mandarin rootstock tag id - Good day, does anyone know what this rootstock tag indicates? It was on a Satsuma Mandarin that I bought today, and the trees were shipped f... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
BahamaDan Zone 12b Subtropics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can a tangerine flower from seed soon - Good day all, My mother recently brought home a pack of what looks like tangerines (small and sort of flattened oval, very deep orange colo... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
BahamaDan Zone 12b Subtropics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Avocado Leaf Trouble - Good day all, could you tell me what's going on with my avocado based on these pictures? It flowered this year and set one fruit but that ev... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
BahamaDan Zone 12b Subtropics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Leaf Issue on Persian Lime? - Hello all, could you tell me what is causing these yellow streaks on my Persian Lime? I got the tree back in August I believe, and we've ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
BahamaDan Zone 12b Subtropics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blueberry Stem Issue - What is this on my blueberry stem? I notice the ants seem to favor being around those spots.
    6 Kommentare
BahamaDan Zone 12b Subtropics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sunshine Blue Blueberry Really a Dwarf? - Hullo, is my blueberry plant really a Dwarf? I got it in December, this variety is supposed to be smaller and compact but it seems to be put... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
BahamaDan Zone 12b Subtropics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Citrus for Hot/Tropical Climates - Hello all, I live on an island 60 miles east of West Palm Beach in Florida (although mine is part of a different country) and have a fairly... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
BahamaDan Zone 12b Subtropics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wrapping containers with foil. - Hullo all, I live on an island exactly 60 miles esat of west Palm beach so I get all the heat and humidity of Florida but none of the frost.... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...