22 Beiträge
Suz Andy (Jamaica) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please ID this brown and white bug - I cannot find its real name on the Internet. See photo below. Thanks.
    6 Kommentare
Suz Andy (Jamaica) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How Can I Get Rid Of Rust At The Edge Of Mirror? - Hi There! It seems that water has seeped into edge of my bathroom mirror, and now it is rusted in the groove. How can I ever get it off? It ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Suz Andy (Jamaica) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We called it Nettle, but I'm not so sure what it is - We've always weeded out this itchy plant, do you know what it is? (2 photos)
    3 Kommentare
Suz Andy (Jamaica) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    10 Kommentare
Suz Andy (Jamaica) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this blue flying insect with red legs? - See photos below. It looks like some sort of bee, but I'm not sure. Please help.
    4 Kommentare
Suz Andy (Jamaica) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is This A Cockroach? - We found many looking like this insect living in the soil of our flowerpot and wondered if it was a cockroach. See photo below: Is it a cock... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Suz Andy (Jamaica) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you know this green butterfly? - I spotted this green butterfly around our hillside, please help me ID it. Thanks.
    2 Kommentare
Suz Andy (Jamaica) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Black Butterfly - Please help me identify this beautiful black butterfly. It has a yellow band near the tip of each wing and has a beautiful black and white p... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Suz Andy (Jamaica) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brown Beetle With Black Spots - Found this beetle with four black spots on its back. I'm not sure what it is and would appreciate knowing what it is called. (2 photos in Ja... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Suz Andy (Jamaica) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...