100 Beiträge
bamamom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I cancel the green undertone... - I've painted BM Pale Oak in several rooms, foyer and the hallway of our home. Decided to paint the LR the same. In ALL of the other rooms, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
bamamom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a refresh… - Typical 1970’s rancher with the orange brick. Metal roof and windows are 5 years old. New black gutters/downspouts and front door install... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bamamom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coretec Wood floors - Anyone have these floors in their home. Would love to hear honest thoughts from those that actually live with it daily. Considering the Af... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bamamom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hydrotek flooring - Does anyone have this flooring in their home. If so, would love to hear thoughts on likes/dislikes and pics would be wonderful. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
bamamom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
brick color information please - Gorgeous home. Is it possible to get the brick color name and brand? Thank you.
    Kommentar
bamamom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Foyer Coat Closets ya or nay? - Have a 1979 rancher with the traditional coat closet just inside the front door. The closet actually takes up foyer floor space and with th... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare
bamamom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grout color gone! - I’ve just finished a bathroom renovation. The new shower floor is 1” hexagon shaped honed marble tile. I chose platinum colored grout for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bamamom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Slipcover help - I want to break up some of the wood tones in my dining room and I am hoping to slipcover two of these chairs. These are my end chairs. I hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bamamom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Popcorn ceiling removal - Contractors in my area remove popcorn ceilings by dry scraping, skim coating and sanding to create a smooth ceiling. I've googled and watch... Lesen Sie mehr
    32 Kommentare
bamamom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - Will you please share the paint color and brand? Thank you.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...