9 Beiträge
Barbara Simoes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I navigate to various forums? - I just posted a question and by doing so, I had the chance to see all of the threads available, but I'm not sure how to get there without po... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Barbara Simoes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone have experience with a home freeze dryer by Harvest Right? - I have gone down the rabbit hole of Permaculture and starting my own "food forest" which has been enormously rewarding and has all... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Barbara Simoes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cheaper elsewhere - I just did a search and found this exact chair offered through Home Depot for $100 less. Does houzz price-match?
    Kommentar
Barbara Simoes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The description says metal, then it says wood! - The description says metal, then it says wood. I'm sure it is metal but wondering why is has wood listed. Also, how much weight can this h... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Barbara Simoes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cushion color? - Are there any other options for the color of cushions?
    1 Kommentar
Barbara Simoes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are the wheels rubber; when they crack, how are they replaced? - Rubber goes bad when exposed to a lot of sunlight. The wheels might be a deal breaker if they are some sort of added material other than me... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Barbara Simoes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm going to be adding a connector room between the house and garage. - The room will need to be an "L" shape and I'm wondering what type of flooring would be best. I love the look of tile and stone, b... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Barbara Simoes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm wondering about coldness and sweating of slate floor. - I love the look of slate floors, but I live in Vermont, where it gets very cold in winter, and very hot in the summer. I have heard two of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Barbara Simoes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm curious about the black metal spanners that hold the roof. - I'll be adding a sunroom and want the boards on the roof to show. Is the solution here more cost efficient than using more wood?
    2 Kommentare