6 Beiträge
Barbie C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Palette Help - blues with neutrals - Hello everyone, I just moved into my new beach home. The entire home is painted Sherwin Williams Crushed Ice. While I don't plan on paintin... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Barbie C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color - Beautiful bathroom - what color are the walls?
    3 Kommentare
Barbie C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes that light fixture? - Absolutely beautiful!!! Would love to get it for my breakfast nook!
    Kommentar
Barbie C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Barbie C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here is the draft drawing that shows some measurements
    Kommentar
Barbie C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with the elevation of the exterior of my new home - I am having a house built in Florida, about 1/2 mile from the beach, but inside a residential community that has mostly 1-story, stucco fron... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare