4 Beiträge
barbkops hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replace the brown? - I would like to change the brown house colour. I have removed the bamboo so also need a low growth replacement. The trial is natural cedar ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
barbkops hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New home. First two pics is the new one. Last two are of my furnitur - Looking for advice on wall colours. Trim and ceilings and walls. White palate.
    2 Kommentare
barbkops hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door to dark. Suggestions? - Help changing color. North facing door
    7 Kommentare
barbkops hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front garden blandness. Definitely would like to update my front yard and work on a low maintenance welcom - Definitely would like to update my front yard and work on a low maintenance welcoming garden. I am ok with grass but flower beds can go or ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare