4 Beiträge
Jon Hayden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do the faucet holes need the counter underneath? - Do the 3 holes have to have corresponding holes in the counter? Or can the sink cut out go all the way to the edge lip of the sink and then... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jon Hayden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the weight limit on this? - I'm making a custom dog bath and this is the perfect size. Will it support a 50lb dog?
    1 Kommentar
Jon Hayden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you get a longer cord? - Our ceilings are 13' so if the standard height from the floor is 6', I would need a 7' cord. Also, is it black or oil rubbed bronze. I saw... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jon Hayden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of antlers are those? - What type animal has antlers like that? Are they faux antlers? Where did you get them? They're pretty cool and I'm looking for something ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar