11 Beiträge
barmaleyka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Strawberry propagation - Hi All, I gave up on my attempts to get Japanese strawberries and settle on Mara Des Boir and Charlotte varieties. Both bare root seedlings ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
barmaleyka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I get Japanese strawberry seeds or plants in the USA? - The best strawberry which I was able to try was in Japan. Is there any source of Japanese varieties here in the USA?
    34 Kommentare
barmaleyka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the tastiest strawberry? - Hello, I never grew strawberry before and I am tired of supermarket strawberries. I decided to grow my own in pots, and I need to select a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
barmaleyka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Strawberry guides - Hello everybody! Last year I get hooked in growing tomatoes. I love it and this year I decided to add strawberries to my grow list. The prob... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
barmaleyka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lifting Roots Project - This is how my poor early girl looks like after I removed all lower leaves infected by Septoria. I think it is completely useless first two ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
barmaleyka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"TOMATO SECRET" by Dr. Jims - Hello, Does somebody have experience with Tomato Secret fertilizer by Dr. Jims company? They claim phenomenal production of tomatoes fed by... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
barmaleyka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tomatoes Roots Formation - Does somebody knows how roots of tomatoes are formed? How deep can they grow in a container? Do they take all the space or just stay in the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
barmaleyka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tomatoville problems - Hello, Does somebody have an access to Tomatoville.com forums? I tried to register there but for ONE MONTH(!!!) the mods are sleeping at the... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
barmaleyka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More soil for roots on top. - I am concern about my soil. I grow tomatoes in pots and I have very deep containers, so I left about 5" in each container without soil.... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
barmaleyka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I know when to feed my tomatoes? - I have about 20 varieties of tomatoes growing in pots on my deck. They seems to grow well but I have very little experience and can not deci... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...