5 Beiträge
basavagelyon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Transition toddler girl room to neutral twin nursery? - I'm having boy/girl twins. We plan to them move into the room currently occupied by my toddler when they're ~6 months. While I'd love to red... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
basavagelyon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
counter stool to tie room together? - I'm looking for three counter stools to sit at a quasi-kitchen island between our dining room and kitchen. The previous owners had a farmhou... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
basavagelyon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Poll: Final paint color due TODAY - We have to get the final paint colors to the painters TONIGHT. I want to paint our bedroom something in the purple family (benefits of havin... Jetzt abstimmen
    3 Kommentare    11 Stimmen
basavagelyon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Where to put paint on room w/angled walls? - We have chosen SW Pressed Flower (satin finish) for our daughter's room in our new house. The upstairs bedrooms have slanted walls/ceilings.... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    8 Stimmen
basavagelyon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SW white paint to pair with SW Neutral Ground? - Our new house has an open kitchen and dining room. The room gets a fair amount of light but it's all north-facing. The cabinets are currentl... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar