5 Beiträge
bathjo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this be used simply as a wall-mounted towel rack? - In other words, no electrical parts showing, I would be interested in the frame only. Thanks.
    3 Kommentare
bathjo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shallow bathroom countertop - Because my bathroom is small, I want to install cabinets with a granite countertop that is only 18" deep. But I'm not sure if I can get an u... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bathjo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it ok to use xenon bulbs in a bathroom? - Kovacs makes an attractive sconce but I've heard xenon light is blue. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
bathjo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I need an architect or a draftsman? - I am renovating a New York City bathroom, removing the tub and replacing it with a shower only, but the location of all plumbing (shower, to... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
bathjo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How many watts per sconce? - The bathroom I am redoing is about 5.5 x 7'. I will have a 36" wide recessed medicine cabinet on the 5.5' wall. If the sconces on either sid... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare