19 Beiträge
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me design my home office + loft workspace - Hello, I need help designing a dedicated workspace in my upstairs loft and feel completely stuck. I’ve worked from home for many years, most... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help With My Lifeless Bedroom - Hello all, Desperately need suggestion on how I can make my dead apartment bedroom look lively. It seems lifeless, I’ve been looking for ins... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom Furniture Help - Hello all, I moved to a new city and living in a small apartment for another year and in need of a night stand/more storage. I own the Ikea ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lost Living Room - Hello all, I’m just on here looking for ideas as I’m completely lost on what to do with my new space. My inspiration would be the whole Res... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help - Is All White Kitchen A Bad Idea? - Hello, I recently purchased a home, long story short the builders installed finishes that were wrong and unwilling to redo. I ended up clos... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thoughts on Gold Hardware Trend - Hello all, I’ve noticed a lot of home decor on social media has gold accessories and hardware now a days. I’m use to the silver/chrome finis... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help With Tiles - Hello, I am about to close on a 4 story townhouse soon but absolutely hate the tiles the builders installed (pic attached). I was told they... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help With Master Bedroom Layout - Hi all, I need some advice on how to layout my new master bedroom. I would like to incorporate some furniture pieces I already own which in... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which bed-frame would you pick? - Hello everyone, I'm in need of a bed-frame for the master bedroom. I am hoping to keep it under budget if possible and found two reasonable ... Jetzt abstimmen
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare    48 Stimmen
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with paint color for entrance - Hello everyone, A while back I posted a design dilemma where I was in the process of decorating my entry way which leads straight to the liv... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...