8 Beiträge
bbowers35 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
water proof and lowest emissions - our basement flooded and we are not reinstalling the sub floor and laminate flooring. We want to put new flooring directly on concrete. We a... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bbowers35 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frames - I have about 20-30 framed pictures (various prints, paintings, photos) that I recently pulled out of storage after we declutter to sell our ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
bbowers35 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fall outdoor decorations
    Kommentar
bbowers35 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Home Improvement Shopping - Hello, We are heading to New Hampshire and will be in the area of Mt. Washington National Park. Often times us Canadians can get better pri... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
bbowers35 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front deck - The plan was to face the steps forward so I could have more or a porch feel. We did aluminium railings with glass and create a small seating... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
bbowers35 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help refreshing and updating this kitchen - this is a galley kitchen. I want to make it more modern. I don't want to change or paint the cabinets. I am thinking new counter top, sink, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    67 Kommentare
bbowers35 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you know you are ready to move? - We purchased our home 14 years ago. In that time we have finished the basement, remodelled the kitchen and bathrooms and put on an addition.... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
bbowers35 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with front step re design - This is a raised bungalow. I need to redo these front steps. I would like the entrance to be more inviting and face curb side or curb side a... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare