55 Beiträge
Silvey Marshall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Clean or paint this antique buffet? - I planned to paint and glaze this antique buffet (as in the blue buffet pictured) because the old dark lacquer obscures the beautiful carved... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
Silvey Marshall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mildew on black crepe myrtle - I'm very disappointed in my black crepe myrtle. It gets full sun all day. It gets so infested with mildew that it looks gray and doesn't blo... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Silvey Marshall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ferns for long narrow planter - I don't like planting straight rows of things but my brick planter is a challenge. I need suggestions for different ferns I can use in this ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Silvey Marshall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Designing with LVP at front entry - I need help rethinking a 4 ft by 4 ft section of tile In front of the entry in my living room. I have white oak floors just refinished for t... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Silvey Marshall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom vinyl tile colors - I have a 1980s cultured marble sink in light beige. The cabinets and mirror frame are espresso. What I would really like to do is put in lig... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Silvey Marshall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Changing the color of tile - I just had my 1950 floors refinished. They look great but the copper colored tile in the entry doesn't go with the floors. My contractor is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Silvey Marshall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help antiquing buffet - This buffet, c.1900, has some great detail but it doesn't show up because it's so dark. I put it on Craigslist but pulled it off the next da... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Silvey Marshall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adding shoe molding or? - I'm having my floors refinished next week and need to make a decision about adding either quarter rounds or shoe molding to the baseboards w... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Silvey Marshall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain mixes on red oak - The floors in my 1951 house have been covered by carpet for more than 60 years. Pulling back the edge of the carpet, my contractor thinks I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Silvey Marshall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hand scraped existing floor - I have 900 square feet of narrow plank red oak floors in my 1951 house that have been carpeted for more than 60 years. My contractor has off... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...