58 Beiträge
bcandyfl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's possible here.... - The lower cabinets on this built in desk have been ruined with water damage. I would love to just replace the cabinets with stainless steel ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
bcandyfl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions? - What are the dimensions of the ktichen area?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
bcandyfl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rattan media console - would love help locating an afford rattan media console. I loved the one at CB2 but it's not available until October. that's way too long to... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bcandyfl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric on chairs - Cute. What is the fabric on these chairs?
    1 Kommentar
bcandyfl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Four Seasons vs. Crate and Barrel furniture - I've been debating the best slipcover sectional for several months. I've narrowed to the crate and barrel Willow and the four seasons Reese.... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
bcandyfl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help identifying palms - Does anyone recognize these two palms? I want to make sure the fruit/seeds are non-toxic as I have a little one hanging out in the yard.
    2 Kommentare
bcandyfl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help identifying plants - When I moved into my new house, we found these two plants in pots. Can anyone help identify the type of plant? Both are overgrowing their p... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bcandyfl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper! - Love the wallpaper. Who makes it?
    Kommentar
bcandyfl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling fixture that looks like nautical search light. - I love the look of those tripod lamps that look like nautical search lamps. I've been searching for similar looking ceiling semiflush mount ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bcandyfl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofa - I really like the sofa. Can you share the brand and model? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...