7 Beiträge
bcgold54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint colors used - Where can I find the paint colors used in this room?
    Kommentar
bcgold54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how can you charge more than the worth of the product in shipping? - I ordered one for 3.87 and you charged 4.95 in shipping. Prior to this I had prepped an order for 7, which is how many I need. The shipping ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bcgold54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
are there shorter lengths? - I am looking for a 3” or 4” of this pull. Thank you.
    2 Kommentare
bcgold54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is a good depth for shelves in a built-in entertainment center? - We have a sketch with shelves on either side of a bump out for the TV. Shelves 12-24” and Counter on the bump out will be 18”. Is 12, 13 or ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
bcgold54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blending Wood Colors - Should all wood colors match? We have a great room/kitchen combo and want to add a built-in Entertainment Center on large opposite facing w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bcgold54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can we get these shower curtains in an extra long length? - I am interested since I have 12’ ceilings.
    4 Kommentare
bcgold54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the specific colors in the shower curtain? - Can you list the colors? Sometimes a computer monitor is misleading. Thank you!
    1 Kommentar